90% Isopropyl Alcohol by Volume, Water, Fragrance.
For adult use only. Discontinue if any irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children and pets. At all times never touch the catalytic burner stone after lighting. Blow out the flame on the burner before placing the vented crown on the lamp. Before using read instructions and lamp manufacturer instructions and cautions. Store and use out of reach of children and pets. Fragrance oil for use in catalytic lamps only. Do not use in lamps that are not catalytic in design. Do not take internally. If accidentally ingested seek medical attention or call poison control immediately. Irritant. Flammable. Do not use in oil lamp.