Contains Sodium Silicate, Complex Sodium Phosphates, and Chlorine Bleach.
Harmful if swallowed. Eye and skin irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contains chlorine bleach and sodium silicate. Not for handwashing. Do not mix with other cleaning products or ammonia as irritating fumes may result. Avoid contact with fabric. Do not reuse bottle. Emergency First Aid Treatment: If swallowed or gets in mouth, rinse mouth thoroughly, drink a large glass of water or milk. After providing first aid, call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting unless directed by doctor. Eye contact - flush eye thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. Contact doctor immediately. Skin contact - rinse with water.